We are actively monitoring the current situation our world faces with the rise of coronavirus and have been creating a plan for the wellbeing of our customers and employees.
We can assure you that we care deeply about your health and safety during this tough time.
While we stay up to date and continue with a preparedness plan, we are taking extra precaution to ensure that our customers can still sell their iPhone’s safely to SellTrade.
Here are the steps we have taken at SellTrade:
All iPhone’s that are traded in and sold to selltrade.co.za are thoroughly cleaned with Isopropyl alcohol, including careful brush cleaning in all the iPhone’s ports.
We discard all used accessories like cables/chargers/cases and earphones
Employees wear gloves throughout the iPhone’s handling process
We have reviewed CDC policies with all employees and implemented guidelines that instruct team members who experience cold or flu-like symptoms, or individuals who have been diagnosed through testing with COVID-19 to stay home and follow the CDC’s instructions.
In accordance with the CDC guidelines, we urge our customers to follow these healthy habits:
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using household sprays or wipes
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water aren’t readily available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Stay home when you feel sick
- Avoid contact with those who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth